Discover the amazing mainland of Fiji and its friendly locals, amazing waterfalls, mud pools, jungle treks, crab catching, village visits and so much more
4 days and 3 nights trip which includes 4 days travel right around the whole of Viti Levu Island plus Robinson Crusoe Island. Highlights include plenty of time to relax, snorkel, swim or dive on Fiji’s best beaches, village visits, sevusevu ceremony, hot pools, mud pools, jungle trek, waterfall, swimming and 3 nights accommodation with 1 night each at Robinson Crusoe Island, Uprising Beach Resort & Golden Point Resort.
0800hrs: Nadi to Robinson Crusoe Island for a full afternoon on the amazing Robinson Crusoe Island – the island of the fire dancers!
0900hrs: Robinson Crusoe Island to Pacific Harbour along the stunning Coral Coast. Stop in Sigatoka town and buy your own lunch. Enjoy Rain-forest Trek and waterfall in Coral Coast. Check in at Uprising Beach resort or Club Oceania and spend late afternoon at the Resort.
0745hrs: Pacific Harbour to Golden Point Resort, Rakiraki including Suva City drive through, Fiji Museum tour. Visit the 7 chamber historical snake cave before reaching Nasautoka Village for kava ceremony and village tour, interact with the locals and kids finish your day with bilibili rafting in the Wainibuka River. Lunch is optional but provided by the village at a cost of $10.00FJD.
1300hrs: Golden Point Resort Rakiraki to Nadi. Spend morning half day at the Resort. Opportunity to go for snorkelling. Have an Indo-Fijian lunch (at own cost) at the Resort before departing for Nadi. Drive through the scenic Indo-Fijian sugar cane belt, visit Ba Market then to the Sabeto hot pools before finishing your Viti Levu trip back in Nadi.
- Amazing South Pacific Dance, Knife & famous Fire Dancing Spectacular Show
- Plenty of time to relax, snorkel, swim or dive on Fiji’s best beaches,
- 30min Trek through tropical flat jungle
- Swim in the Biggest Coastal waterfall
- Suva Sightseeing – drive through
- Visit to the Fiji Museum
- 7 chamber historical snake cave visit
- Sevusevu – Fijian Kava ceremony
- Village visit – interact with locals and kids
- Billibilli rafting
- Market visit
- Hot pools and mud pools
- Departs Wednesdays and Saturdays only
- Pickups at all Nadi and Denarau hotels and resorts
- Prices valid from 1 Jan 2016 to 31 March 2018
- The itinerary includes 3 night’s accommodation:
- Robinson Crusoe Island – 1 night
- Resort at Pacific Harbour – 1 night
- Golden Point Resort – 1 night
- Also includes all activities listed above and all transport including the boat transfers to Robinson Crusoe Island!
- A tour guide and driver, in an air conditioned vehicle for the four day Whole Hula itinerary only around Viti Levu.
The below meals are at an additional cost if you have not purchased the 4 day meal package.
- The pass only includes continental breakfast at Uprising Beach Resort or Club Oceania & Golden Point Resort.
- Fijian Lunch is provided by Nasautoka village at a cost of F$10.00pp on Day 3 (Optional)
- A compulsory meal plan applies on Robinson Crusoe Island, which is F$85pp and is paid directly to the resort.
All other meals at the resorts are on a menu selection basis and average between F$20 – $40 per meal at all the resort restaurants payable direct.
4 day Whole Hula meal package is available at a cost of $250.00 what includes: Meal Plan at Robinson Crusoe Island, 3 x lunch(Day 2, 3 & 4) & 2 x dinners (1 each at Pacific Harbour & Golden Point Resort).
Book your Whole Hula – 4 days & 3 nights Tour – Accommodation Inclusive Passes here now…
- Scuba Diving
- Swimming Pool
We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this accommodation.
Book your Whole Hula - 4 days & 3 nights Tour - Accommodation Inclusive Passes here now...
How your booking works...
- We only take a small deposit now (approx 10% to 15%) and you pay the balance due on arrival at the Tourist Transport Fiji (TTF) check in desk at Nadi Airport.
- If you pay the balance in cash you will avoid the extra credit card charges at check in.
- Payment will be taken in Fijian Dollars only. Any refunds will be paid in FJD. The payment amount may be different due to currency fluctuations.
- Last minute booking for next day, please book no later than 2pm the day before.
- As soon as you book we'll send you an "Order Pending" email to say we have received this. We then book your tour (as fast as humanly possible), and send you a second "Order Confirmed" email with all the important details of your trip. No need to print this voucher but you must be able to tell the check in staff your Booking Reference number.
- Your credit card is stored in our booking systems secure vault and will automatically be deleted 30 days after your trip. We do not have access to your credit card numbers.
- All prices include 25% Fiji Government taxes & levies (9% VAT + 10% Sales Turnover Tax + 6% Environmental Levy)
- A cancellation outside 7 days(exclusive) of departure – FJ$200.00. Where the value of the travel pass is less than FJ$200 the cancellation fee is equivalent to the cost of the travel pass.
- Bookings cancelled within 7 days before departure will incur a 50% cancellation fee
- Bookings cancelled within 72 hours of departure will incur a 100% cancellation fee