Finding Nemo ‘Family’ Cruise
A fun family day in Fiji! South Sea Island is perfect for families with small children! If you would like a short trip out to South Sea Island to suit the kids, then this is the cruise for you.
In just 30 minutes you’ll be at South Sea Island where you can spend two hours and be back at Denarau in time for lunch. In the two hours, you can see the stunning underwater world of the Marine Sanctuary that surrounds the island with its colourful coral and magnificent fish life.
You don’t even have to get wet as we’ll take you to view all this in our semi-submersible vessel. You sit beneath the surface viewing the coral and fish through large panoramic windows.Then spend some time ashore relaxing, go kayaking, take a swim in the pool or go snorkelling.
Why go on this Trip…
- Just a short 30-minute ferry ride from Denarau on the big cat, its the closest of all the islands to get to
- Step off straight onto the beach and you’re welcomed by happy singing Fijians
- Walk around the whole island in about 10 mins
- No need to get wet, take the semi-sub tour and enjoy the awesome views of all the fishes
- Time for swimming and snorkelling
- Check out the handicrafts
- Kayaks are also there to paddle around in
- Wash off in the fresh water showers
- Salt water swimming pool is really nice
- Includes beer, wine and soft drinks
- Ice-creams available at extra cost
Who is it best suited to…
- Everyone from little kids to big kids
- Those on a tight timeframe
What’s not so good about it…
- No proper changing rooms just toilets
- Beach has a lot of coral on it so not so easy to walk around
- The semi-sub is getting a bit tired now