Really cheap deal on Robinson Crusoe Island. You get an overnight stay (in a really nice bure), 2 full days on the island + Sunset, Dinner & Dance Show and all meals!
Why go on this trip…
- Two full days on Robinson Crusoe Island
- 1 night in your own lovely Fijian Bure Levu with king bed and your own separate private bathroom
- Enjoy a 40 min calm water river and lagoon sunset cruise to Robinson Crusoe Island
- See the exciting South Pacific dance show with great dancers & music
- Watch the boys juggle fire sticks and knives, they make it look so easy, it’s awesome
- The lady dancers sure know how to move those hips
- Traditional lovo buffet dinner with lots of variety
- Incls tea & coffee in room, toiletries & towels
- Includes all meals (1 breakfast, 2 lunch & 1 dinner)
- Activities throughout the day
- Swim, snorkel, kayak, bush walk & more
- Soft white sand
- Full bar with great cocktails
- Departs Monday, Wednesday & Saturday ONLY
- Transfers from your hotel in Nadi, Denarau and Coral Coast as far as Warwick are included
- Pick up is around 7.30am and drop back around 6pm the next day
- Snorkelling gear included
- At Extra Cost: Drinks available from the Wreck Bar, Beach Massage & Fishing.
- Credit card accepted for diving & spa treatments
- Don’t forget the suntan lotion, it’s a must out there
- Prices are valid from 1 Apr 2017 to 31 March 2018
- Package deal for 2 adults
Book your 2 days, 1 night Robinson Crusoe Island | Fire & Dance Show | All Meals here now…
- Shaded Hammocks
We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this accommodation.
Robinson Crusoe IslandRobinson Crusoe Island, a Tropical Island Treat, offering a truly unique Cultural Experience. Robinson Crusoe Island is world famous for it’s spectacular Island Dance Shows with some of Fiji’s best Fire and Knife dancers. Feel the rhythm, experience the customs, culture & cuisine of the Fiji Islands. Robinson Crusoe Island’s Day, Night and Combo Cruises
Book your 2 days, 1 night Robinson Crusoe Island | Fire & Dance Show | All Meals here now...
How your booking works...
- No Booking Fees or Credit Card Fees on your order with us
- Secure payment page, look for the green padlock in your browser bar
- No “Fiji time” here, we’re on the computer all day everyday making sure bookings are processed really fast
- We’re based right here in Nadi, Fiji
- We only take a small deposit now (approx 10% to 15%) and you'll need to pay the Balance Due on arrival at the Robinson Crusoe check in desk on the island.
- If you pay the balance in cash you will avoid the extra 3% credit card charges at check in.
- Payment will be taken in Fijian Dollars only. Any refunds will be paid in FJD. The payment amount may be different due to currency fluctuations.
- Last minute booking for next day, please book no later than 2pm the day before.
- As soon as you book we'll send you an "Order Pending" email to say we have received this. We then book your tour (as fast as humanly possible), and send you a second "Order Confirmed" email with all the important details of your trip. No need to print this voucher but you must be able to tell the check in staff your Booking Reference number.
- Your credit card is stored in our booking systems secure vault and will automatically be deleted 30 days after your trip. We do not have access to your credit card numbers.
- All prices include 25% Fiji Government taxes & levies (9% VAT + 10% Sales Turnover Tax + 6% Environmental Levy)
Free Cancellation & 100% Refund…
- You may cancel free of charge PLUS we'll give you 100% refund of any payment made up until 48 hours before your booking date. If you cancel within 48 hours before departure or you are a no-show, full payment is required, we will automatically take this from your credit card.
- If HotFiji.deals is unable to confirm your booking, we will refund 100% of any payment made.
- If Robinson Crusoe cancels due to bad weather, they will move the departure date, however if on that day you are unable to do the tour, we will refund 100% of your payment.
How to Cancel...
- For all cancellations please contact HotFiji.deals on ph: 777 6666 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We highly recommend you have travel insurance to cover any possible cancellation costs.