Island hop your way around 5 tropical islands on your holiday package in Fiji. This is a fantastic way to get out and really see a lot of different places at a budget price!
Why buy this package…
- Island hopping between South Sea Island, Long Beach Resort, Nabua Lodge, Nanuya Boathouse & Naqalia Lodge
- Experience the Mamanuca & Yasawa Islands
- Fantastic snorkelling and diving from South Sea Island
- Visit the famous “Blue Lagoon”, experience the magical beach and crystal clear water right from Nanuya Boathouse
- Some of the best places to learn how to dive or go diving
- 3 meals a day included, except at South Sea Island & Nanuya Boathouse (Compulsory Meal Plans)
- Kick back and relax in a hammock on a white sandy beach
- Meet super friendly Fijian people who will look after your every need
- Heaps of optional activities with the most popular being:
- wonderful Sawa-i-Lau Caves from Nabua Lodge or Nanuya Boathouse
- learn to dive from South Sea Island
- Do the sunrise summit walk from Naqalia Lodge
- Meet & greet at Nadi Airport
- Transfer from the airport to your hotel
- Transfers to and from your hotel or airport to Port Denarau for ferry departure
- All boat transfers on the Yasawa Flyer with a 10 day Bula Pass
- Accommodation in dorm
- 2 nights at Smugglers Cove (use before, after or split, before your trip out to the islands)
- 1 night at South Sea Island
- 2 nights at Long Beach Resort
- 2 nights at Nabua Lodge
- 2 nights at Nanuya Boathouse Resort
- 2 nights at Naqalia Lodge
If this package doesn’t quite suit or you need more or fewer days, just email us at email@example.com for a quote on a new package.
Here’s your itinerary…
Day 1: Once in the arrivals area at Nadi Airport a friendly Fijian will be waiting for you. You’ll first go to the office located right there to check your travel documents. You’ll then be transferred to Smugglers Cove where you will spend your first night.
Day 2: Pick up is at 7.15am right outside Smugglers Cove on the South Sea Cruises white bus which will take you down to Port Denarau. You’ll board the Yasawa Flyer ferry which departs at 8.30am and arrives at South Sea Island in only 30 mins.
Day 3: 9 am depart South Sea Island and arrive at Long Beach Resort approx 12.30pm
Day 4: Long Beach Resort
Day 5: Around 12.30pm you’ll be transferred back to the ferry then it’s off to Nabua Lodge arriving around 1 pm.
Day 6: Nabua Lodge
Day 7: After lunch, you’ll be transferred back to the ferry and head off to Nanuya Boathouse for a short 30min ride arriving around 1.30pm
Day 8: Nanuya Boathouse
Day 9: Around 1.30pm you’ll head off in the ferry again, this time down to Naqalia Lodge arriving around 3.45pm
Day 10: Naqalia Lodge
Day 11: Around 3.45pm you’re being transferred to the ferry then it’s off back to Port Denarau arriving around 5.45pm. You’ll board the same South Sea Cruises bus for a free ride back to Smugglers Cove for the night
Day 12: 10 am check out from Smugglers Cove
Book your 9 nights, 10 days Mega Island Hopping Package – incls Meals + 2 FREE nights in Nadi + Boat Transfers here now…