Two different resorts & 2 stunning islands. Beachcomber Island in the Mamanuca’s & Barefoot Kuata in the Yasawa Islands. Both come with stunning beaches and excellent snorkelling.
Why buy this package…
- Island hop between Beachcomber Island & Barefoot Kuata Island
- Experience both the Mamanuca & Yasawa Islands in one trip
- Beachcomber Island is only a short 50min boat ride from Denarau
- Barefoot Kuata is only a 2 hour boat ride from Denarau
- Enjoy a scenic boat ride passing other tropical islands on the way
- Fantastic snorkelling and diving from both
- Kick back and relax in a hammock on a white sandy beach
- Meet super friendly Fijian people who will look after your every need
- Heaps of optional activities with the most popular being:
- Snorkel with the Sharks from Barefoot Kuata
- Take a day trip on the Seaspray from Beachcomber Island
- Transfers to and from your Nadi hotel or airport to Port Denarau for ferry departure
- Sorry there are no free transfers from outside the Nadi Area
- All boat transfers on the Yasawa Flyer
- Accommodation in Dorm or Beachfront Bure
- 2 nights at Beachcomber Island
- 2 nights at Barefoot Kuata
If this package doesn’t quite suit or you need more or less days, just email us at email@example.com for a quote on a new package.
There is a Compulsory Meal Plan at Beachcomber of $99 FJD per person per day
There is a Compulsory Meal Plan at Barefoot Kuata of $105 FJD per person per day
Here’s your itinerary…
Day 1: Once in the arrivals area at Nadi Airport you’ll go to the office located at the airport to check your travel documents. Or if you are already your pick up will be around 7.15am depending on which Nadi hotel you are staying at. You’ll catch the South Sea Cruises white bus which will take you down to Port Denarau. You’ll board the Yasawa Flyer ferry which departs at 8.30am and arrives at Beachcomber Island in only 50 mins.
Day 2: Beachcomber Island
Day 3: Around 9.30am you’ll be transferred back to the ferry then it’s off to Barefoot Kuata arriving around 10.30am.
Day 4: Barefoot Kuata
Day 5: Around 3.45pm you’re be transferred to the ferry then it’s off back to Port Denarau arriving around 5.45pm. You’ll board the same South Sea Cruises bus for a free ride back to your Nadi hotel.
Book your 5 days, 4 nights Beachcomber Island + Barefoot Kuata, includes Yasawa Flyer Boat Transfers here now…