This has to be one of the most popular island hopping package holidays in Fiji! Three of the very best resorts at the cheapest price you’ll get anywhere!
Why buy this package…
- Experience Fiji’s most popular island resorts at a great price
- Visit the famous “Blue Lagoon”, experience the magical beach and crystal clear water
- Stunning snorkelling straight off the beach at each resort with tons of fish & colourful corals
- Some of the best places to learn how to dive or go diving
- Kick back and relax in a hammock on a white sandy beach
- Enjoy exceptional food with a la carte choices from the menus
- Meet super friendly Fijian people who will look after your every need
- Heaps of optional activities with the most popular being:
- wonderful Sawa-i-Lau Caves from Blue Lagoon Resort
- swim with the giant, gentle, Manta Rays from Mantaray Resort (from May to Oct)
- do the guided mountain walk or take a free Yoga lesson at Octopus
- Because all of these resorts are so popular, please try not to leave it to the last minute to book or you might be disappointed.
- Transfers to and from your hotel or airport to Port Denarau for ferry departure
- All boat transfers on the Yasawa Flyer
- Accommodation in Dorm or Double/Twin
- 2 nights at Blue Lagoon Beach Resort
- 2 nights at Mantaray Island Resort
- 2 nights at Octopus Resort
For more detailed information on each island resort and what it has on offer, click on the link on the resort name above. If this package doesn’t quite suit or you need more or less days, just email us at email@example.com for a quote on a new package.
Here’s your itinerary…
Day 1: Pick up from your hotel on the South Sea Cruises white bus which will take you down to Port Denarau. You’ll board the Yasawa Flyer ferry which departs at 8.30am and arrives at Blue Lagoon Beach Resort around lunch time.
Day 2: Blue Lagoon Beach Resort
Day 3: Around 1pm you’ll be transferred back to the ferry then it’s off to Mantaray Island Resort arriving around 2.45pm.
Day 4: Mantaray Island Resort
Day 5: After lunch and some more time to unwind you’ll be transferred back to the ferry and head off to Octopus Resort arriving around 3.15pm
Day 6: Go for a snorkel or just relax for the day at Octopus Resort
Day 7: Around 3.15pm you’re be transferred to the ferry then it’s off back to Port Denarau arriving around 5.45pm. You’ll board the same South Sea Cruises bus for a free ride either back to the airport of if you’re staying another night in Nadi, to your hotel.
Extra Compulsory Meal Plans payable directly to the resort…
- Blue Lagoon Resort – $119 FJD per person per day
- Mantaray Resort – $119 FJD per person per day
- Octopus Resort – $119 FJD per person per day
Book your 7 Day Blue Lagoon + Octopus + Mantaray Resort Hot Deal here now…