Island luxury at Paradise Cove, stunning beach and crystal clear water. One of the best resorts in the Yasawa Islands. Great discount.
Why buy this package…
- Soft white sand and safe swimming
- Experience a true tropical island paradise
- Paradise Cove is a 3 hour boat ride from Denarau
- Enjoy a scenic boat ride passing other tropical islands on the way
- Fantastic snorkelling and diving
- Top quality restaurant dining
- Excellent modern rooms
- Relax by the pool with a delicous cocktail
- Kick back and relax in a hammock on a white sandy beach
- Meet super friendly Fijian people who will look after your every need
- You’ll have a spare day in Nadi, why not go on a great day trip, visit a village and see how the Fijian people really live.
- Heaps of optional activities at Paradise Cove with the most popular being:
- Swim with the giant Manta Rays from May to Oct
- Meet & Greet at Nadi Airport
- Transfer from Airport to your hotel
- Transfers to and from your hotel to Port Denarau for ferry departure
- All boat transfers on the Yasawa Flyer in Captains Lounge
- 4 nights at Paradise Cove in Garden Bungalow
- 3 nights at Oasis Palms in Poolside Room with Breakfast
If this package doesn’t quite suit or you need more or less days, just email us at email@example.com for a quote on a new package.
There is a Compulsory Meal Plan at Paradise Cove of $179 FJD per person per day
Here’s your itinerary…
Day 1: Once in the arrivals area at Nadi Airport a friendly Fijian will be waiting for you. You’ll first go to the office located in the arrivals area to check your travel documents. You’ll then be transferred to Oasis Palms where you will spend your first night.
Day 2: Pick up is at 7am from Oasis Palms on the South Sea Cruises white bus which will take you down to Port Denarau. You’ll board the Yasawa Flyer ferry which departs at 8.30am and arrives at Paradise Cove around 11.30am.
Day 3: Paradise Cove
Day 4: Paradise Cove
Day 5: Paradise Cove
Day 6: Around 2.45pm you’re be transferred to the ferry then it’s off back to Port Denarau arriving around 5.45pm. You’ll board the same South Sea Cruises bus for your ride back to your hotel.
Day 7: Oasis Palms
Day 8: Check out at 10am
Book your 7 nights, 4 nights Paradise Cove + 3 nights Oasis Palms Package Holiday here now…