Short on time but still want to experience the REAL Fiji. Highlights include Robinson Crusoe Island, amazing beaches, Rainforest and waterfall trek, snorkeling trip, options to scuba dive and a friendly local guide.
Highlights include plenty of time to relax, snorkel, swim or dive on Fiji’s beaches, jungle trek and water fall swim. The trip includes 2 nights accommodation, including 1 night each at Robinson Crusoe Island and Uprising Beach Resort. Also includes a coach transfer back to Nadi on the morning of day 3 from Pacific Harbour. Minimum 2.5 day trip but can be extended for those passengers wanting to jump off and stay anywhere along the way for as long as they like. A compulsory meal package is applicable at Robinson Crusoe Island and paid direct to the resort upon arrival.
Nadi to Robinson Crusoe Island for a full afternoon on the amazing Robinson Crusoe Island, the island of the fire dancers!
Robinson Crusoe Island to Pacific Harbour along the stunning Coral Coast. Stop in Sigatoka town and buy your own lunch. Head to Biausevu Trek and waterfall. Check in at Uprising Beach resort and spend late afternoon at the resort.
Pacific Harbour to Nadi, via the Queens Road coach Service. Pick up will be from the Resort by the TTF coach. Reconfirm your pickup time a day prior to travel.
- Explore Fiji
- 2 nights Accommodation with 1 each at Robinson Crusoe Island, Uprising Beach Resort or Club Oceanus
- Village visit with kava ceremony
- Swim on Fiji’s best beaches
- Tour the colourful sights and friendly faces of Fiji
- See an amazing array of fruits and vegtables from the local villages
- Modern air-conditioned vehicle
- Includes driver/guide
- Includes Fiji water refreshments
- Departs Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays only
- Pick up from Nadi and Denarau hotels
- Prices valid from 1 Jan 2016 to 31 March 2017
Book your Coral Coaster – 2 nights Tour Tour here now…
We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this accommodation.
Fiji IslandsSet your internal clock to ‘Fiji time’: exploring the archipelago’s exquisite beaches, undersea marvels, lush interiors and fascinating culture shouldn’t be rushed. Throwing Down the (Beach) Towel Dazzling sands, perfect palm trees and waters so blue they glow – Fiji’s beaches look airbrushed. While stunning stretches abound, it’s on the islands of the Mamanucas and
Book your Coral Coaster - 2 nights Tour - Coral Coaster Short Stays here now...
How your booking works...
- We only take a small deposit now (approx 10% to 15%) and you pay the balance due on arrival at the Tourist Transport Fiji (TTF) check in desk at Nadi Airport.
- If you pay the balance in cash you will avoid the extra credit card charges at check in.
- Payment will be taken in Fijian Dollars only. Any refunds will be paid in FJD. The payment amount may be different due to currency fluctuations.
- Last minute booking for next day, please book no later than 2pm the day before.
- As soon as you book we'll send you an "Order Pending" email to say we have received this. We then book your tour (as fast as humanly possible), and send you a second "Order Confirmed" email with all the important details of your trip. No need to print this voucher but you must be able to tell the check in staff your Booking Reference number.
- Your credit card is stored in our booking systems secure vault and will automatically be deleted 30 days after your trip. We do not have access to your credit card numbers.
- All prices include 25% Fiji Government taxes & levies (9% VAT + 10% Sales Turnover Tax + 6% Environmental Levy)
- A cancellation outside 7 days(exclusive) of departure – FJ$200.00. Where the value of the travel pass is less than FJ$200 the cancellation fee is equivalent to the cost of the travel pass.
- Bookings cancelled within 7 days before departure will incur a 50% cancellation fee
- Bookings cancelled within 72 hours of departure will incur a 100% cancellation fee