Hautava BeachFront Backpackers is a Fijian Homestay in Momi, experience holiday with a difference.
Hautava Backpackers offers Private and Semi-Private Bure’s as well as dormitory style accommodation all at reasonable prices.
If rest & relaxation is your mission, the coastal hammock, a massage or delicious food is always available or you might want to enjoy a postcard-worthy sunset after a busy day of adventure all arranged by the Hautava Beachfront Backpackers staff.
Why go to Hautava BeachFront Backpackers…
- The historic Momi Gun Emplacements of World War II which is only a 30 minutes drive away.
- Surfing the world’s renowned surf sites at Cloudbreak, Wilkes Passage, Namotu Left, etc.
- A neighbourhood visit to Fiji Marriott Momi Bay Resort.
- Snorkelling the nearby Savusavu Reef.
- If you’re a scuba diver, dive trips can be arranged.
- Try out the Momi Zipline at the neighbouring Tau village.
- Island hopping of the Mamanuca Group of Islands.
- Waterfall Tour.
- Horseback riding
- Sigatoka Sand Dunes National Park.
- Art & Craft and Authentic Village experiences.
- You’ll discover the greatest attraction of all in Fiji, is the genuine warmth, friendliness, laughter and joy of the people!
- Beach Volleyball
- Coconut husking
- Cultural lessons
- Guided walks/tours
- Kava ceremony
Who is it best suited to…
- Anyone wanting to experience living in a real Fijian village
- Families will enjoy the stay
Things you need to know about Hautava BeachFront Backpackers…
- No wifi but there is internet if you have your own SIM
- Please do not wear sunglasses or hats in the village.
- Women should be modestly dressed while inside the village. Outside the village, you can do whatever you like.
- Minimum of 2 nights.
Book your stay at Hautava BeachFront Backpackers here: