Eight fantastic days to experience island life in Fiji with a Round Trip of Viti Levu and an Island Experience at Mantaray Island
8 Days & 7 Nights trip which includes 4 days travel around Viti Levu & trips to Robinson Crusoe and Mantaray. Highlights include plenty of time to relax, snorkel, swim or dive on Fiji’s best beaches, village visits, sevusevu ceremony, hot pools, mud pools, jungle trek, water fall swimming and 3 nights accommodation with 1 night at Robinson Crusoe Island, 1 night at a Resort in Pacific Harbour & and 1 night at Golden Point. One night in Nadi & three nights at Mantaray Island including transfers. A compulsory meal package is applicable at Robinson Crusoe and Mantaray Island Resort paid direct to the resort upon arrival.
0800hrs: Nadi to Robinson Crusoe Island for a full afternoon on the amazing Robinson Crusoe Island – the island of the fire dancers!
0900hrs: Robinson Crusoe Island to Pacific Harbour along the stunning Coral Coast. Stop in Sigatoka town and buy your own lunch. Enjoy Rain-forest Trek and waterfall in Coral Coast. Check in at Uprising Beach resort or Club Oceania and spend late afternoon at the Resort.
0745hrs: Pacific Harbour to Golden Point Resort, Rakiraki including Suva City drive through, Fiji Museum tour. Visit the 7 chamber historical snake cave before reaching Nasautoka Village for kava ceremony and village tour, interact with the locals and kids finish your day with bilibili rafting in the Wainibuka River. Lunch is optional but provided by the village at a cost of $10.00FJD.
1300hrs: Golden Point Resort Rakiraki to Nadi. Spend morning half day at the Resort. Opportunity to go for snorkelling. Have an Indo-Fijian lunch (at own cost) at the Resort before departing for Nadi. Drive through the scenic Indo-Fijian sugar cane belt, visit Ba Market then to the Sabeto hot pools before finishing your Viti Levu trip back in Nadi.
0715hrs: Nadi to Mantaray Island on Yasawa Flyer, arrive at this amazing island late morning, just in time for lunch! Transfer from your hotel to Port Denarau will be done by Awesome Adventures Fiji. Pick up time will be at 7.15am from your hotel.
Mantaray Island, spend all day on this amazing island snorkelling, diving, swimming or spotting Mantarays! These activities are at a cost with the island.
Mantaray Island, spend your second day doing the same as the first!
1425hrs: Mantaray Island to Nadi, depart the island at 2.45pm and get back to Nadi early evening. Transfer from Port Denarau to your accommodation in Nadi or to the Airport will be done by Awesome Adventures Fiji.
- Amazing South Pacific Dance, Knife & famous Fire Dancing Spectacular Show
- Plenty of time to relax, snorkel, swim or dive on Fiji’s best beaches,
- 30min Trek through tropical flat jungle
- Swim in the Biggest Coastal waterfall
- Suva Sightseeing – drive through
- Visit to the Fiji Museum
- 7 chamber historical snake cave visit
- Sevusevu – Fijian Kava ceremony
- Village visit – interact with locals and kids
- Billibilli rafting
- Market visit
- Hot pools and mud pools
- Island experience – Mantaray Island
- Departs Wednesdays and Saturdays only
- Prices valid from 1 Jan 2017 to 31 March 2018
- The itinerary includes 10 night’s accommodation:
- Robinson Crusoe Island – 1 night
- Resort at Pacific Harbour – 1 night
- Golden Point Resort – 1 night
- Nadi Hostel – 1 night
- Mantaray Island – 3 nights.
- Also included all activities listed above and all transport including the boat transfers to Robinson Crusoe Island and Mantaray Island!
- A tour guide and driver, in an air conditioned vehicle for the four day Whole Hula itinerary only around Viti Levu
- Pickups at all Nadi and Denarau hotels and resorts
The below meals are at an additional cost if you have not purchased the 4 day meal package
- The pass includes continental breakfast at Uprising Beach Resort or Club Oceania Resort only.
- Fijian Lunch is provided by Nasautoka village at a cost of F$10.00pp on Day 3 (Optional)
- A compulsory meal plan applies on all Island Resorts as follows:
- Robinson Crusoe Island – F$85pp per day x 1
- Mantaray Island Resort – F$99pp per day x 2 /additional lunch at $32.00 pp
- All meal packages are to be paid directly to the resort.
- All other meals at the resorts are on a menu selection basis at the resorts and average between F$20 – $40 per meal at all the resort restaurants payable direct. 4 day Whole Hula meal package is available at a cost of $250.00 that includes: Meal Plan at Robinson Crusoe Island, 3 x lunch(Day 2, 3 & 4) & 2 x dinners (1 each at Pacific Harbour & Golden Point Resort).
Book your Mangos and Mantaray – 8 Days & 7 Nights Tour – Accommodation Inclusive Passes here now…
- Scuba Diving
- Swimming Pool
We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this accommodation.
Book your Mangos and Mantaray - 8 Days & 7 Nights Tour - Accommodation Inclusive Passes here now...
How your booking works...
- We only take a small deposit now (approx 10% to 15%) and you pay the balance due on arrival at the Tourist Transport Fiji (TTF) check in desk at Nadi Airport.
- If you pay the balance in cash you will avoid the extra credit card charges at check in.
- Payment will be taken in Fijian Dollars only. Any refunds will be paid in FJD. The payment amount may be different due to currency fluctuations.
- Last minute booking for next day, please book no later than 2pm the day before.
- As soon as you book we'll send you an "Order Pending" email to say we have received this. We then book your tour (as fast as humanly possible), and send you a second "Order Confirmed" email with all the important details of your trip. No need to print this voucher but you must be able to tell the check in staff your Booking Reference number.
- Your credit card is stored in our booking systems secure vault and will automatically be deleted 30 days after your trip. We do not have access to your credit card numbers.
- All prices include 25% Fiji Government taxes & levies (9% VAT + 10% Sales Turnover Tax + 6% Environmental Levy)
- A cancellation outside 7 days(exclusive) of departure – FJ$200.00. Where the value of the travel pass is less than FJ$200 the cancellation fee is equivalent to the cost of the travel pass.
- Bookings cancelled within 7 days before departure will incur a 50% cancellation fee
- Bookings cancelled within 72 hours of departure will incur a 100% cancellation fee