The location of Oasis Palms Hotel couldn’t get any better. Right on Wailoaloa Beach you will love the location.
Oasis Palms Hotel is located not far from Denarau Island and Nadi. This affordable boutique hotel with 29 guest rooms is the perfect choice for an overnight stay in Nadi pre or post your island vacation, and is also a great option for a mainland Fiji vacation. The hotel has several pools, a hot tub, plenty of sun loungers, and Wailoaloa beach is a short walk away, there are lots of great activities inland or on the water, great amenities, and it is also the home to “Mamasake” one of the best Sushi + Asian Tapas dining option in all of Fiji. Oasis Palms is the perfect size for a private wedding, family reunion, birthday bash or corporate retreat.
- Its the smallest resort in Denarau Island, quiet, with none of those big crowds
- Cafe with affordable breakfast and lunch available right next to the pool
- Plenty of pool side lounge chairs, as the resort is smaller you’re not fighting for a chair
- Includes Continental breakfast
- Kids pool area
- Room safe
- Free internet
- Outdoor balcony Seating
- Tea & Coffee Making Facility
- Hair Dryer
- Mini Bar
- Lounge Area
- Fully air conditioned
- Complimentary transfers from the Airport between 6.45am to 7.30pm daily
- Check-in: 1:00 p.m and Check-out: 10:00 a.m.
- Prices include all Taxes
- Daily room service
- Free Internet services
- Day use rooms can be provided
- Prices are per room and NOT per person, great value
- Prices valid from 1 Jan 2016 to 31 March 2017 including all taxes
Book your Oasis Palms accommodation here now…
- Air Conditioning
- Free Internet
- Swimming Pool
- WiFi Internet Access
We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this accommodation.
- We only take a small deposit now and you pay the balance on arrival at The Terraces Apartment Check In desk
- No Booking Fees or Credit Card Fees on your order with us
- If you pay the balance in cash you will avoid the extra credit card charges
- Payment is secure
- No "Fiji time" here, we're on the computer all day everyday making sure bookings are processed really fast
- As soon as you book we'll send you an "Order Pending" email to say we have received this. We then book your trip (as fast as humanly possible) then send you a second "Order Confirmed" email with all the important details of your trip, pick up times, booking reference number etc. You'll need to print the second email out and bring it with you.
- We're based right here in Nadi, Fiji
- You agree to notify HotFiji.Deals by email of any cancellation. Cancellation within 7 days of arrival will be subject to a cancellation fee equal to one night’s accommodation plus VAT & STT & EL at the applicable nightly rates plus 10% on the deposit paid.
- During peak season Christmas/New Year (24 December 16– 10 January 17) , Easter (01 April/21 April 16), School Holidays (14 June -31 Jul 16) (14 Sept – 10 Oct 16) Cancellations within 14 days of arrival will be subject to a cancellation fee equal to two night’s accommodation plus VAT & STT & EL at the applicable nightly rate plus 10% on the deposit paid.
- Cancellations within 48 hours of scheduled arrival and all no-shows will be charged for a full stay plus VAT & STT & EL.
- Guests that no-show and check in after their scheduled arrival date will be charged accommodation plus VAT & STT & EL for all nights the room was booked but not occupied