Group 2 - Budget Rental Cars
Group 2 – Budget Rental Cars
Great value on Nissan Tida – 2007/2013, Toyota Yaris – 2012/2013, Toyota Runx – 2006, Toyota Allion – 2005 and Toyota Corolla – 2004
- 5 Door Wagon
- Fully air-conditioned
- Comes with full tank of fuel, just remember to return it with full tank or you will be charged
- Free car cleaning on return
Costs of rental
- No extra charge for drop off/pick up in Nadi area to Sonaisali (vehicles are based in Martintar)
- Drop off/Pick up from Suva/Pacific Harbour is an extra $120
- Drop off /Pick up from Coral Coast (between Intercontinental to Mango Bay) is an extra $50
- Drop off/ Pick up from Lautoka City / Vuda is an extra $20
- BOND $400.00 – this is normally a swipe on your credit card. On the cars return when the bond security is lifted it can take up to 7 working days to release the hold on the card. It can be easier to hold the bond in cash.
- Your rental starts from the time you pickup the car and a 1 day rental finishes the same time the next day. If you need the car longer that would be an extra $15 FJD per hour for first 3 hours and after 3 hours would be $10 per hours
- Rates do not include $10 stamp duty which is payable on the day and in addition to the prices quoted here.
- If your chosen vehicle is not available we will upgrade you to a better vehicle instead
- 1 to 3 days FJD110.00 (per day)
- 4 to 7 days FJD90.00 (per day)
- For 7 days and over, please contact us for a better deal at email@example.com
Taxes and Insurance
- Includes all government taxes of 25%
- Comes with full insurance for collision or theft
- Excess on insurance is $2500 FJD. A waiver down to $2000 excess is available at an extra $5 FJD per day. A waiver down to $1500 excess is available at an extra $10 FJD per day. A waiver down to $1000 excess is available at an extra $15 FJD per day.
- No excess on any damage to the windscreen.
- If the car is broken into and your own personal belongings were stolen, this is your responsibility and your travel insurance should cover this.
Best price rental car in Fiji
- No credit card fees – No booking fees
- Payment is secure
- A 20% deposit is required to secure this booking, you will pay the balance in cash or credit card (extra charge of 3.5%) on the day of arrival
- No “Fiji time” here, we’re on the computer all day everyday making sure bookings are processed really fast
- As soon as you book we’ll send you an “Order Pending” email to say we have received this. We then book your rental (as fast as humanly possible), then take the deposit and send you a second “Order Confirmed” email with all the important details of your order. You’ll need to print the second email out and bring it with you.
- Prices valid from 1 Feb 2016 to 31 March 2017
Book your Group 2 – Budget Rental Cars here now…
Please click on the date, on the calendar, on which you wish to start your car hire. Then click on the ‘to’ calendar to select the date on which you wish to return the vehicle.