Experience a stunning Nadi Tour and then in the evening enjoy a romantic dinner cruise aboard “The Fiji One”.
A fantastic combination your for couples who are looking to explore the beauty that is Nadi during the day and in the evening enjoy the romance of a Fijian sunset with a tropical barbeque dinner cooked fresh from local ingredients. A perfect dinner cruise for those on a “Honeymoon”!
1 – Discover Nadi – Garden Tour, Village Visit & Nadi Markets
- Pick up from hotel in the Nadi area
- Explore the Garden of the Sleeping Giant and return to a cool drink
- Garden famous for its collection of orchids and tropical plants
- Mud pool
- Visit the largest Hindu Temple in the South Pacific
- Tour the colourful sights and friendly faces at the Nadi Market
- See an amazing array of fruits and vegetables from the local villages
- Drop off at the hotel
2- Captain Cook Dinner Cruise
- Pickup from the hotel in the Nadi area.
- Complimentary welcome drink.
- BBQ dinner onboard
- Fijian cultural entertainment
- Spectacular scenery
- Lobster main course available at additional cost (pre-booking required)
- Pickup for Sunset dinner cruise from Denarau hotels will be at 4pm.
- Sunset dinner cruise only goes on Tuesdays to Sundays
- Dinner cruise departure time is still at 5pm and arrives back at 8pm (Month of June, July, August and September)
- Drop off at the hotel.