Experience a stunning Nadi Tour and Fiji sunset on Robinson Crusoe Island. Enjoy dinner with lovo roast, and a Kava ceremony.
This great combo has been put together to suit those who are after a full but relaxed day without the hassle of getting on and off islands/boats plus discover more about Fiji.
1 – Discover Nadi – Garden Tour, Village Visit & Nadi Markets
- Pick up from hotel in the Nadi area
- Explore the Garden of the Sleeping Giant and return to a cool drink
- Garden famous for its collection of orchids and tropical plants
- Mud pool
- Visit the largest Hindu Temple in the South Pacific
- Tour the colourful sights and friendly faces at the Nadi Market
- See an amazing array of fruits and vegetables from the local villages
- Drop off at the hotel
2- Robinson Crusoe Island Night Culture Show with Dinner
- Pickup from the hotel in the Nadi area.
- Awesome night out for the whole family on Robinson Crusoe Island.
- 40 min calm water river and lagoon Sunset Cruise to Robinson Crusoe Island.
- The South Pacific dance show is fantastic with great music.
- Watch the boys juggle fire sticks and knives, they make it look so easy, it’s awesome.
- The lady dancers sure know how to move those hips.
- Traditional Kava ceremony performed on the beach.
- Digging of the Lovo and Firewalking.
- Traditional lovo buffet dinner consisting of Island Roast Feast of Roast Pork, Roast Beef, vegetables & local Fijian dishes.
- Tour only operates on MONDAYS, WEDNESDAYS & SATURDAYS
- Bar with great cocktails, Aussie wine, beers etc.
- Drop off at the hotel.