You’ll have about 5 hours on Barefoot Kuata with this full day tour, enjoy lunch, snorkelling, kayaking, island walks by yourselves or with your entire family on this tour.
Barefoot Kuata Island is characterized by its friendly hospitality, superb location and warm waters. Boarding from Port Denarau, cruise past the stunning Mamanuca Islands en-route to the southern end of the Yasawa Islands where the delights of your island paradise await you.
Once you arrive you’ll have approximately five hours ashore to enjoy lunch, wander the sandy beach, go kayaking, take a dip in the ocean or enjoy superb snorkeling with good coral and abundant fish life.
The Yasawa Flyer will call by the resort later on in the day and transport you through the scenic islands to Denarau Marina.
About the trip…
- 2 hour scenic cruise through the islands there and 2 hours back on a modern and and fast catamaran.
- Drinks and refreshments continually available for purchase onboard
- You’ll get a decent 5 hours on the island with this full day trip
- Step off straight onto the beach and you’re welcomed by happy singing Fijians
- Enjoy romantic walks around the whole island
- First up is a really delicious lunch
- Next for those who really love snorkeling is a guided trip into deeper water, this is where we saw a tons of other colorful fish and coral
- Kayaks are also there to paddle around in
- Wash off in the fresh water showers
- You’ll need to wear your flip flops or jandels around as the coral sand is quite sharp
Food and Drink
A delicious two course lunch with a vegetarian option is included. If you require your meals as a vegetarian option, please specify in the “special requirements” box when you go through the booking process.
Book your Barefoot Kuata Full Day Trip & Lunch here now…