Experience a full day of fun activities, awesome lunch and tonnes of excitement at Beachcomber Island.
Beachcomber, one of the most popular destinations in Fiji, is only a 45 minute cruise from Denarau Marina.
Situated in a tranquil Marine Sanctuary in the beautiful Mamanuca Islands this island paradise has a lot to offer, from Fijian craft lessons to coral viewing in a glass bottom boat where you may get the chance to feed the fish and see turtles.
With a huge range of water-sports available including parasailing, jet skiing, banana boat rides, diving and hand line fishing you may want to book a bure and stay the night!
Or enjoy your day relaxing in this stunning setting while sipping an Island Cocktail in Beachcomber’s unique Barefoot Bar, situated right where you want it – on the beach with white sand stretching up under your bar stool. Be a beachcomber for a day. You’ll love it!
About the trip…
- A 45 minute ferry ride from Denarau on the air con big cat ferry
- Walk around the whole island in about 15 mins
- You’ll get around 6 hours of relaxation on Beachcomber Island
- Coral viewing & fish feeding in glass bottom boat
- Includes fantastic buffet lunch
- Morning & afternoon tea included
- Drinks at your own cost
- Kayaks are at your cost
- Does not include snorkelling gear – extra cost
- Excellent facilities for changing rooms
- Swimming at all tides
- Small swimming pool
- Includes snorkelling gear
- Free Nadi/Denarau hotel transfers to and from Port Denarau and back to your hotel
- Pick up can also be from the Airport
- Check-in 8.30 am for a departure at 9:00 am
- Returns at 6 pm
- Departs Daily
- Just bring your own towels and sunscreen
- Prices valid from 1 Jan 2018 to 31 March 2019.
- All prices include 25% Fiji Government taxes & levies (9% VAT + 10% Sales Turnover Tax + 6% Environmental Levy)