Mana Island is a large resort with three stunning beaches with crystal clear warm water, lots of shady palms, pool side bars and loungers. Snorkelling is excellent.
Why go on this trip…
- Cruise through the Mamanuca Islands taking in the sights before arriving at Mana Island
- Large comfortable high speed catamaran with air con
- Mana Island has a nice big jetty so no small boat transfers needed
- 6 hours on Mana Island to explore
- Perfect white sand and swaying palms
- Snorkel straight off the beach in the crystal clear waters and stunning coral reefs
- Great BBQ & salad buffet lunch
- Resort facilities include a freshwater swimming pool, three bars and a resort boutique
- Take a swim, laze around the pool, enjoy a drink at the beach bar or go snorkelling
- The pool is great with plenty of room for families
- Trip can start from Port Denarau or Treasure Island
Who is it best suited to…
- The whole family
Note: Mana Island Resort & Spa Fiji will be closed, due to the resort being fully booked by a U.S Filming group. This day trip will not be in operation from: 29 March to 14 July 2017.