Quad bike ride through farmland, over hills and rivers, past sugarcane and traditional Fijian villages. Big views of the Sleeping Giant mountains and beyond. Drive from Nadi to the Mud Pools ready for more fun! Great day out.
Why go on the Mud Smoothie trip…
- Really cool 4×4 500cc quad bikes are super new with heaps of power
- Unique and exciting way to explore the back roads of Sabeto, Fiji
- 20-minute scenic drive along the Sleeping Giant Mountain Range
- Get yourself exfoliated in Fiji’s famous Mud Pools, followed by a bath in the clear waters if the Hot Springs.
- Fijian Boo Massage available (At extra cost)
- Listen to the Talanoa (stories) from your experienced local tour guides.
- Time for a deli-style lunch with refreshments and fruit
- Visit the famous Orchid Garden of the Sleeping Giant.
- Back on the quads again for a fun ride back to base, through cane fields, dirt tracks on the Nadi back road.
- Approximately 3 -4 hours long
- Ideal for families, couples and individuals and suitable for all rider levels.
- Great trip if you’re on a shore excursion in Lautoka or Port Denarau
- All bikes are accredited by LTA (Fiji Land Transport Authority)
Who is it best suited to…
- Kids over 6 and adults alike looking for a bit of adventure
What’s not so good about it…
- If its dry and hasn’t been raining then you won’t get dirty
Book your Go Dirty “Mud Smoothie” Quad Bike Trip to Sabeto Hot Spring here now…