Lovely soft white sand, clear warm water, awesome snorkelling, great songs and happy team on-board Oolala, makes for a perfect day out. Savala Island is your destination for the day. With pickups from the Coral Coast.
- Sit on the top deck for great views while travelling out to Savala Island on the Oolala.
- Morning & afternoon tea provided, yummy homemade slices and banana cake were provided on the day we went.
- Superman (one of the team) will entertain you with singing and fun, along with the rest of the crew.
- Free Fiji beer, wine, soft drinks and water during your cruise and on the island.
- BBQ lunch included.
- Free guided snorkelling tours right off the beach.
- Use the stand up paddle boards for free.
- Kayaks provided.
- Glass bottom boat rides.
- You get to spend about 5 hours on the island.
- Optional 30min or 60min massage available, you can book this on the boat.
- For Pickups from Denarau, Nadi or Vuda click here
This family-owned ship offers a unique Fiji experience for discerning visitors who prefer a smaller vessel with friendly, professional staff and truly personalized service. The cruise is designed for travelers who want “simply the best” with limited numbers of guests who respect the pristine environment and leave only their footprints in the island’s beautiful white sandy beaches which are fringed with vibrant coral and crystal clear waters.
There is music throughout the day – not piped elevator sounds – but the happy songs from the islanders who ensure that everyone has a happy and memorable experience of the real, non-commercialized Fiji.
Oolala is not in competition with the larger, faster inter-island transfers but rather offers great value for money, personal attention and an intimate Fiji experience.