Take a scenic drive past local homes, cane fields, across rivers, and up mountains before stopping for a photo opportunity at a beautiful mountain plateau. Experience refreshments are provided on site. Learn about Fijian history, the warriors, and village life. Great day out.
Why go on this trip…
- Really cool 4×4 500cc quad bikes are super new with heaps of power
- Unique and exciting way to explore the Nausori Highlands
- Ride through cane fields, pine forests and rivers.
- Listen to local legends with your local tour guide.
- Time for a deli-style lunch with refreshments on the top spot Mountain Plateau overlooking the Mamanucas.
- Back on the quads again for a fun ride back to base
- Approximately 3 -4 hours long
- Ideal for families, couples and individuals and suitable for all rider levels.
- Great trip if you’re on a shore excursion in Lautoka or Port Denarau
Who is it best suited to…
- Kids over 6 and adults alike looking for a bit of adventure
- Weigh less than 130 kilograms (for the zip line)
What’s not so good about it…
- If its dry and hasn’t been raining then you won’t get dirty
- Not suitable for persons who weight more than 130kg (for the zip line)