This is your very own private charter boat for your group only. Two catamarans available, one up to 6 people the other will take up to 30 people. You can choose where you want to go with sailing, snorkelling and sightseeing or visit a tropical island paradise, Cloud 9 or go to the surf break for the day.
For the full day 8 hour trip, visit the islands – either Malolo, Musket Cove, Mana sand bank, surf breaks or Cloud 9. For half day 4 hour trips, visit the islands close to Denarau – either Malamala, Bounty or Treasure.
Customised day trips out to some of the most accessible and beautiful islands in the Mamanucas group in Fiji. Each and every trip is customised to your group and is a private charter for you, your family and friends to enjoy together without the crowd.
About your Private Charter Catamaran trips …
- Choose from the big cat which can take up to 30 guests or the small cat with up to 6 guests
- Departs Denarau Marina at a time to suit you
- For the small cat (up to 6 guests) you will require a reasonable level of fitness and should expect a fast thrilling ride with plenty of spray flying as long as there is wind.
- Skippered catamaran sailing
- Bottled water
- Soft drinks
- Fruit platter
- Fish feeding
- Guided snorkelling with equipment
- Free transfers from Denarau hotels
- Prices valid from 1 Jan 2019 to 31 March 2020
You can choose to add on lunch …
- BBQ lunch at Musket Cove Resort – $40 FJD per person
- Yummy packed lunch – $25 FJD per person
Surf Break Boat Charters…
Spend the day with partners or family at one of Fiji”s famous surf breaks and experience thrilling sailing on the way there and back. Non surfers can relax in the shade, snorkel, swim or fish while surfers take on Fiji’s world class waves. Destination will be decided on the day taking into account surfer ability, swell size and wind direction. Your guide Andrew has been surfing these waves for over 10yrs and knows the best spots for all conditions.
As all surf breaks are over coral reef, this is recommended for intermediate-experienced surfers.