World’s first Electric Rail-Riders with Ecotrax
3-hour tour riding modified electric bicycles mounted on the old sugar cane railway, 1 hour at a deserted beach, light refreshments, amazing scenery.
Ecotrax provides a unique adventure the whole family can enjoy. Pedal along the beautiful forest, rock cuttings, villages and fields with a surprise, and a Bula smile around every corner. This gives you perfect opportunity to explore the nature. A good way to get a glimpse of daily life in the villages! Fiji’s Original and most unique way to discover Fiji’s Coral Coast. Hop aboard the “Sweet Ride” that is Fiji’s first electric powered velocipede
Why choose the Ecotrax Rail-Rider Tour
- a 3-hour tour departing from the Cuvu base twice daily 9.30am and 1.30pm
- arrive 30 mins prior to departure time and have a short safety briefing and history of the sugarcane industry and the base building being the old FSC locomotive shed.
- you are then fitted with the helmets and the bicycle seats are adjusted to your correct heights for maximum comfort before heading out 11.4kms along the tramline
- on the way you get to cross over railway bridges, go through the rainforest, mangroves, big rock cuttings, through fields and villages, there are lots of animals and friendly locals along the way.
- upon arriving at the Vunabua beach, take a swim, snorkel and enjoy a secluded beach on the blow-up couches. You will be served with 3 types of locally grown fruits, a brown coconut and a green coconut drink along with cold bottled water.
- 1 hour is spent at the beach then back to on the velocipedes and back to the base, the view riding back is different as you will be looking up the coast.
Book your Electric Rail-Riders Tour- Ecotrax Sigatoka here now…