The Endgame Quad bike Tour takes you up to the pine forests of the stunning Nausori Highlands, with plateaus that overlook the Mamanuca Islands. Followed by a village tour and lunch at Nawaqanamu Village. Ending the tour with an amazing helicopter scenic flight back home.
The Endgame is the first tour of its kind in Fiji! A High End and unique combination of adventure, beautiful scenery, and an introduction to the real Fiji. Head up through the pine forests and past plateaus overlooking the Mamanuca Islands before stopping in at a remote Village for a traditional kava ceremony with the villagers. Tour the local school and enjoy a light lunch with refreshments before jumping into your helicopter for a 14-minute bird’s eye view of Viti Levu. This tour is the ultimate combination of Adventure and Cultural Immersion.
Why go on this trip…
- Really cool 4×4 500cc quad bikes are super new with heaps of power
- Unique and exciting way to explore the Nausori Highlands
- Ride over creeks, rivers, farmland, over hills with fab views of the big mountains all around
- Arrive at the Village for a traditional Fijian Sevusevu’ ceremony
- Lunch and tour around Nawaqanamu village
- Jump on board the Pacific Island Air helicopter for an amazing scenic flight back home
- Great trip if you’re on a shore excursion in Lautoka or Port Denarau
- All bikes are accredited by LTA (Fiji Land Transport Authority)
- Great for kids over 6 and adults alike looking for a bit of adventure
Book your EndGame Quad Bike and Helicopter Half Day Tour here now…