Fantastic 6 hour private guided tour of Nadi with a visit to the local markets, therapeutic mud pools, zip line, Nadi town & shopping.
Excellent for those looking for a shore excursion while your cruise ship is in port at Lautoka or Denarau. Got time to fill while waiting for a flight, here’s a great way to use it.
- 6 hour private guided tour – can be shorter if you don’t have so much time.
- This tour is all yours and if you decide to change things that’s perfectly fine.
- In the comfort of your own air con car, mini bus or van with driver and separate local tour guide (if car the driver will be your guide).
- Indulge yourself with the natural therapeutic treatment of the mud and hot bath at the Tifajek Mud Pools.
- Followed by an optional massage if time permits.
- Off to the Zip Line for some great fun zipping over rainforest and streams, with great views along the way.
- You can choose between a single round of Zipline or the Waterfall Tour.
- If you’re not into Zip Lining then you can take the waterfall walk or just relax and have a swim.
- Onto Nadi town to explore the fresh fruit and veg market and get a rundown on what everything is.
- Lunch is not included, however we could recommend a few great places.
- Can add in a trip to the Hindu Temple if you like.
- We’ll show you where the best souvenir shopping is and it’s not at the big overpriced, poor quality mainstream tourist shops.
- Those on a cruise ship looking for a better value day trip customized to their own small personal group.
- Those on a limited time frame while waiting for flights.