Things you might like to know and frequently asked questions…
How is it possible to offer such great deals when my resort tour desk can’t?
Tour operators pay us a commission for making a sale for them, this is how it works in Fiji. As we’re running an online business rather than an office in town or an expensive tour desk at a resort, we can afford to take less in commissions and pass the saving onto you as a discount. Where we have said the discount is from HotFiji.deals, this is exactly what it means and the tour operator has not discounted their normal price for us.
Can’t find what you’re after?
We’re still busy adding tours, trips and other activities and have a long way to go before it’s all loaded up. In the meantime, we’re sure to be able to get you a great HOT DEAL on just about anything, including accommodation in Fiji plus better prices on group bookings. Just contact us and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Why book through us?
You’ll be pleased to know we don’t take any extra incentives, cash offers, bonuses or anything else to make a sale. This means we have no reason to push one product over another. If you ask for our help we will recommend something based on our local knowledge NOT because we are getting an additional back-hander from the tour operator.
What happens after you make a booking?
- We usually only take a small deposit now (approx 10% to 15%) and you pay the balance due on the day. All transfers and private guided tours are paid in full.
- If you pay the balance in cash you will avoid the extra credit card charges at check in.
- As soon as you book we’ll send you an “Order Pending” email to say we have received this. We then book you in (as fast as humanly possible), and send you a second “Order Confirmed” email with all the important details of your booking. You’ll need to print the second email out and bring it with you or be able to show it on a mobile phone.
- Your credit card is stored in our booking systems secure vault and will automatically be deleted 30 days after your booking is complete. We do not have access to your credit card numbers.
- All prices include 25% Fiji Government taxes & levies (9% VAT + 10% Sales Turnover Tax + 6% Environmental Levy)
What happens if the weather is bad?
If the weather is too bad for the trip to go ahead then it will be moved to the next day. If cancelled completely by the tour operator you will receive a full refund of any payment made.
What happens if you cancel?
FREE CANCELLATION & 100% REFUND:
You may cancel free of charge PLUS we’ll give you 100% refund of any payment made up until 48 hours before your booking date. If you cancel within 48 hours before departure or you are a no-show, you will be charged the total price automatically on your credit card. Unless otherwise stated on the product web page.
If your flight is delayed, even to the next day/week/month, it’s no problem, we will just move it at no extra charge, just make sure to let us know. If your transfer was late you may request 100% refund, please email us all the details.
CANCELLATION BY OPERATOR:
If HotFiji.deals is unable to confirm your booking, we will refund 100% of any payment made. If an operator cancels due to bad weather including cruise ships that can’t dock, we will refund 100% of your payment.
HOW TO CANCEL:
For all cancellations please contact HotFiji.deals on ph: 777 6666 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, not the operator. We highly recommend you have travel insurance to cover any possible cancellation costs.
We take payment in Fijian Dollars (FJD) only. Any refunds will be paid in FJD. The payment amount may be different due to currency fluctuations.
We promise never to give your details to any other company. Your privacy is safe with us.