Information we collect about you
We may collect personal information that can identify you such as your name and email address and other information that does not identify you. When you provide personal information through the Website, the information may be sent to servers located in Australia and Fiji.
Information about others
We may also collect and store personal information about other people that you provide to us. If you use our website to send others (friends, relatives, colleagues, etc.) information that may interest them through our system, we may store your personal information, and the personal information of each such recipient. HotFiji.deals will not share the personal information you provide to us of your friends and family members with anyone, unless required by law, court order or to technically operate the Website or our services.
Information collected automatically
We automatically collect information from your browser when you visit our Website. This information includes your IP address, your browser type and language, access times and the referring website address.
How we use the information we collect
In general. We may use information that we collect about you to:
- Deliver the products and services that you have requested;
- Manage your account and provide you with customer support;
- Perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, services, or content, or products, services or content offered by others;
- Communicate with you about products or services that may be of interest to you either from us or other third parties;
- Develop and display content and advertising tailored to your interests on our site and other sites;
- Enforce our terms and conditions;
- Manage our business and
- Perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
Please review “Your choices about collection and use of your information” below.
With whom we share your information
We want you to understand when and with whom we may share personal or other information we have collected about you or your activities on the Website or while using our services.
Generally, HotFiji.deals will only disclose your personal information to those Tour Operators with whom you decide to book services through the Website. For example, when you reserve an Island Day Trip, we will provide the Tour Operator with the necessary information about you to allow them to confirm your reservation. We use our reasonable efforts to ensure that these Parties will also protect your personal information. HotFiji.deals does not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others, except under the following circumstances:
- In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or a request for cooperation from law enforcement or other government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
- To a trusted partner who works with or on behalf of HotFiji.deals, provided that such partner delivers to us a confidentiality agreement confirming to us that they do not have an independent right to share this information with others.
- When we believe disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of our company, our users, our employees, or others; to comply with applicable law or cooperate with law enforcement; or to enforce our website terms and conditions or other agreements or policies.
- In connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of our business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
How you can access your information
You need to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and request this. You can also request for us to completely delete any record we hold on you.
How we protect your personal information
We take appropriate security measures (including physical, electronic and procedural measures) to help safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access and disclosure. For example, only authorized employees are permitted to access personal information, and they may do so only for permitted business functions. In addition, we use encryption in the transmission of your sensitive personal information between your system and ours, and we use firewalls to help prevent unauthorized persons from gaining access to your personal information.
We want you to feel confident using the Website to transact business. However, no system can be completely secure. Therefore, although we take steps to secure your information, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information, searches, or other communications will always remain secure. Users should also take care with how they handle and disclose their personal information and should avoid sending personal information through insecure email.
Our website is a general audience site, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
How to contact us
P.O. Box 11765