Cheap, cheap full day or half day tour out to tropical Beachcomber Island. Big white sandy beach, a really nice buffet lunch, snorkelling trip, great bar area with free wifi.
Beachcomber Island is one of the most popular destinations in Fiji and you can experience it for a day with either a Half or Full Day Pass on the island. The island is a picture-perfect paradise and has a fantastic atmosphere overflowing with activities. Beachcomber is best known for its fun reputation as ‘party-island by night, paradise by day’. And paradise it truly is. Situated in a tranquil marine sanctuary in the beautiful Mamanuca Islands, Beachcomber has a lot to offer day visitors.
Try your hand at Fijian craft lessons, or dive into the beautiful surrounding waters to discover the underwater world below. If snorkelling is not your thing, then have a ride in glass bottom boat to get a good view. At Beachcomber, there is a huge range of watersports available. And when you’ve had enough activity, enjoy your day relaxing with an island cocktail and just sit back, relax and admire the beauty of the white sand beach.
Why go on this trip…
- Zip over to Beachcomber Island in one of their own private boats, not on the big catamarans
- You’ll get loads of time on the island around 7 hours
- Only takes 25mins by boat if you leave from Anchorage Resort or just a bit longer from Denarau
- Next on the activity list was basket weaving, this was fun
- Beach buffet lunch, on the day we were there it included fish curry, poppadoms, salads, chicken, cassava chips & more
- Free guided snorkelling tours with fish feeding, we spotted a turtle on the way back
- Relax and sunbathe on the beach
- Putt putt mini golf
- Kids club activities
- Swimming pool
- Hair braiding optional
- Visit the turtle up close
- Optional 30min or 60min massage available, you can book this when you get there
- Bar Happy Hour
Who is it best suited to…
- Easy boat transfers
What’s not so good about it…
- Boats aren’t flash
- A swimming pool is small
Book your Beachcomber Island Day Trip here now…