Coral Cats Full Day Sailing Trip with snorkelling at the sand bar & lunch at Musket Cove Resort
Explore Fiji’s stunning Mamanuca Islands and snorkel spectacular reefs on board one of Fiji’s fastest sailing catamarans. Your day begins from Port Denarau and sail towards Malolo Island. Try your hand at steering the boat, trimming the sails or watching the trolling lines for a Spanish Mackerel or Giant Trevally. First stop is at the world famous snorkelling sand quay just off Musket Cove where the protected, calm clear waters and abundant fish life make for an amazing snorkelling experience. Enjoy a delicious Fijian BBQ lunch at Musket Cove located on the beautiful tropical island of Malolo Lailai. Time to relax walk around the resort or wander around Plantation Resort which is right next door.
Sailing to Mamanuca Islands on Performance catamaran, bottled water & soft drink, fresh fruit platter & coconut, guided snorkelling with equipment, fish feeding, Fijian BBQ lunch at Musket Cove Island Bar, weaving activities on board and transfers from hotel Denarau & central Nadi.
- Free Nadi/Denarau hotel transfers to and from Port Denarau.
- Pick up and drop off to Anchorage Resort is $15 FJD pp extra.
- Pick up and drop off to Resorts around Coral Coast as far as The Warwick is $30 FJD pp extra.
- Check in 9am for 9.15am departure
- Returns at 5pm
- Departs Daily
- Just bring your own towels and sun screen
- Max guests on-board 30