Your own 4×4 private guided tour, join in or watch the traditional Fijian way of cooking after touring through the Sabeto Valley following the river. This is a remote Fijian village high in the hills.
- You choose your own pickup time for this private guided tour
- Your own vehicle, this is not a shared tour
- Price is per vehicle up to 4 guests, not per person
- Be prepared to step back in time on this inland safari half day 4 to 5 hour tour
- This tour starts at the feet of Nadi’s famous Mt. Batilamu or Sleeping Giant’ and heads up through the fertile Sabeto Valley, which lies to the north of Nadi.
- At the Giant’s head the road becomes a winding track and follows the beautiful Sabeto River, towards the interior of Viti Levu. The final destination is the picturesque and peaceful Navilawa Village, inside the Koroyanitu National Park.
- On arrival visitors are welcomed with a Sevusevu’ or Kava ceremony in the community hall. Participate in local Fijian way of cooking and get a taste of Fijian food.
- In order to take in this stunning setting and appreciate village life visitors then have the option to join a guide for a brief walk in the tropical rain forest on one of the many trails. Alternatively, you can join a guided tour of the village and their gardens.
- Modern air-con vehicle
- Driver will be your guide as well.
- Light Refreshments
- Village tour and entry fee
- Fijian style cooking
- 4 to 5 hour tour
Book your half day morning tour for Great Taste of Fiji here