Fantastic white water river rafting on the Upper Navua river in the remote outback of Fiji. Paddle through deep chasm’s, high-sided gorges, narrow canyons, past and under lots of stunning waterfalls, scenery you’ll never see anywhere else in Fiji.
Easy rafting in inflatable boats will take you over 24k through the Upper Navua Gorge River, this is a big day out and well worth it. This amazing river is one of the most unique journeys you can do in all of Fiji way up into the interior. Your guides are super friendly and very experienced with fun and laughs along the way.
About this Trip…
- Free transfers from Pacific Habour.
- Over 4 to 5 hours of white water rafting on the river, depending on how high the river is
- Grade II to III rafting level, nice and easy really, but with a bit of excitement thrown in
- Over 24km of awesome river sights in the remote outback of Fiji
- Paddle through deep chasm’s, high-sided gorges, narrow canyons, past and under lots of stunning waterfalls
- The guides are from the local village so really know their stuff
- Watch for herons, parrots, fruit bats
- River-side deli lunch with delicious homemade chutneys and jam, salad & rolls
- Stop at massage waterfall and experience the thrill of the heavy water hitting you as you stand or lie under it
- Stop and jump off a big rock into the river
- A separate guide follows in a canoe taking lots and lots of photos for you to buy at the end. He’s good to, he took all the photos on our trip which you can see on this page
- Toilets are true bush style except the one at the very end
- The more adventurous
- Not for small kids as everyone paddles