Experience a stunning Fiji sunset on Robinson Crusoe Island. Enjoy dinner with lovo roast veges & meats, and a Kava ceremony. Be entertained by a spectacular South Pacific Islands Dance Show, including Fiji’s best fire and knife dancers.
Robinson Crusoe Island is a tropical island treat, offering a truly unique cultural experience. The island is world famous for it’s spectacular island dance shows, with some of Fiji’s best fire and knife dancers. It’s just a 40 minute drive from Nadi and then 30 minutes by river cruise, followed by a short trip across the lagoon to the island. The island is an ideal choice for both couples and families wanting to experience true Fiji at its best.
- Awesome night out for the whole family on Robinson Crusoe Island.
- 40 min calm water river and lagoon Sunset Cruise to Robinson Crusoe Island.
- The South Pacific dance show is fantastic with great music.
- Watch the boys juggle fire sticks and knives, they make it look so easy, it’s awesome.
- The lady dancers sure know how to move those hips.
- Traditional Kava ceremony performed on the beach.
- Digging of the Lovo and Fire walking.
- Traditional lovo buffet dinner consisting of Island Roast Feast of Roast Pork, Roast Beef, vegetables & local fijian dishes.
- Bar with great cocktails, Aussie wine, beers etc.