Cheapest Bula Pass you can buy in Fiji…
Starts at 5 days right up to 15 days of awesome fun hopping around the islands in Fiji. The Bula Pass is used for flexible boat transfers on the Yasawa Flyer and a great way to see lots of different places in one easy way
Stop at popular islands like…
- Stunning snorkelling at little South Sea Island
- Fun and parties on Beachcomber Island
- Stunning summit walk at Wayalailai Ecohaven
- Barefoot Kuata Resort to snorkel with the sharks
- Octopus Resort for top quality food and stunning white sand beach
- Barefoot Manta to swim with the Manta Rays
- Sunset tube cruising & excellent diving at Mantaray Beach Resort
- See the giant clams straight off the beach at Botaira Beach Resort
- Magnificent sunsets from Korovou Eco-Tour Resort and White Sandy Beach Resort
- Hang out at Blue Lagoon Resort and visit the Sawa-I-Lau caves
- Awesome pizza and stunning beaches at Boathouse Nanuya
- Or stay in a local village and experience something totally different with a Homestay
The Yasawa Flyer visits 12 islands, with 32 island resorts scattered throughout. There’s no need to plan details – the only thing you’ll know in advance is the length of your pass. Choose your accommodation as you travel and decide how long you want to stay at each resort as you go. As the resorts can fill up fast, you must secure your resort bookings at the travel desk on board the Yasawa Flyer before you get off. The pass gives you the flexibility to pick and choose a resort to stay at while you travel about. Resorts vary in standards from budget to upmarket. Onboard booking desk. High speed modern catamaran. 3 decks and 2 air conditioned cabins with plenty of room
- Pass is activated on the first day of travel and valid for the period shown on the pass.
- Accommodation MUST be booked before getting off the Yasawa Flyer, there is a travel desk on the Yasawa Flyer.
- Normally you need to book at least 2 nights at a resort, but you can book 1 night if you want to.
- Some resorts charge a water taxi fare to collect you from the Yasawa Flyer.
- You can’t come back to Denarau then go out again, your pass is invalid as soon as you get to Denarau.
- Travel outside the dates of your pass will be charged the normal fare.
- If your name is not on the pass it will be confiscated and the balance lost.
- Free pick up and drop off from your hotel in Nadi or from the airport if you are coming in on one of the early flights. Coach departs airport around 6.50am and drops back around 6.30pm.
- There is no pick up from the Coral Coast included.
- Rates valid for travel from 1 April 2017 to 31 March 2018 including all taxes.
- Last minute bookings, please book before 5pm the day before.
- Departs daily to the
- Yasawas at 8.30am
- Mamanucas at 9am, 12.15pm and 3.15pm
- Check in half an hour before departure
Yasawa Flyer Timetable for your Bula Pass
|9:00am||South Sea Island||5:15pm|
|9:15am||Beachcomber Island & Treasure Island||5:00pm|
|9:45am||Vomo Island Resort||4:30pm|
|10:30am||Barefoot Kuata Island, Wayalailai & Naqalia||3:45pm|
|11:30am||Barefoot Manta Island, Mantaray & Paradise Cove||2:45pm|
|11:45am||Botaira Island Resort||2:30pm|
White Sandy Beach
|12:30pm||Bay of Plenty, Navutu Stars & Long Beach||1:45pm|
|1:00pm||Oarsmans, Blue Lagoon, Nabua & Safe Landing||1:00pm|
|1:30pm||Nanuya Island, Gold Coast, Sunrise, Coralview & Coconut Beach Resort||1:30pm|
Note: these are approximate arrival and departure times. They may vary on the day according to sea conditions and loading.
Yasawa Flyer Transfer Route…
Discounts on these passes are only available exclusively on this website and not available anywhere else. Last minute bookings, please book before 5pm the day before.