A “Bula Combo Pass” pays for all your transport, accommodation & all meals while you island hop around Fiji
Make life simple for yourself with a Bula Combo Pass with everything pre-paid beforehand, its saves carrying around too much cash. Only certain resorts in the Mamanuca & Yasawa Islands are part of the combo, if you want more freedom then buy just a Bula Pass which pays for your transport only.
When buying a Combo Pass, there is no need to pre-book your accommodation in advance. However, resorts can get busy, if you want to secure your resort then pre-book.
Stop at any of these popular resorts below (they include all your meals)…
The accommodation rating is backpacker in dorm and bures. If you need a hairdryer or aircon, these are not for you. Resorts are typically basic but on a beautiful beach. There is no hot water, bring your own towel, soap and other necessities. Most of these resorts are run by Fijians who love hosting and sharing their lives with guests.
- South Sea Island (Dorm)
- Wayalailai Ecohaven (Dorm & Bure)
- Naqalia Lodge (12 bed Dorm & Bure)
- White Sandy Beach (Dorm & Bure)
- Long Beach Resort (Dorm & Garden Bure)
- Safe Landing Resort (Dorm & Bure)
- Nabua Lodge (Dorm & Bure)
- Gold Coast Resort (Dorm & Bure)
Free coach pick-ups:
You will get a free pick-up on the day of departure from your Nadi / Denarau hotel / Nadi airport to Denarau Marina. All you need to do is advise us on where you are staying. Denarau Marina, is approximately 20 minutes from Nadi Airport. There are no free pickups from Coral Coast. You will also get a free transfer back to your Nadi / Denarau hotel / Nadi Airport, but only if you are coming in on the last boat at 6pm. If you miss your free coach pickup, then you will have to make your own way to the Denarau Marina before the ferry leaves at 8.30am.
Yasawa Flyer Timetable for your Bula Combo Pass
|South Sea Island
|Beachcomber Island & Treasure Island
|Vomo Island Resort
|Barefoot Kuata Island, Wayalailai & Naqalia
|Barefoot Manta Island, Mantaray & Paradise Cove
|Botaira Island Resort
|Korovou & White Sandy Beach
|Bay of Plenty, Navutu Stars & Long Beach
|Oarsmans, Blue Lagoon, Nabua & Safe Landing
|Nanuya Island, Gold Coast, Sunrise, Coralview & Coconut Beach Resort
Note: these are approximate arrival and departure times. They may vary on the day according to sea conditions and loading and can often run late. The ferries can arrive back quite late, so please be extremely careful if you are catching a flight on the same night.
Yasawa Flyer Transfer Route…
About your Bula Combo Pass:
- Pass is activated on the first day of travel and valid for the period shown on the pass.
- Bookings are subject to availability and some resorts are very popular so if you want to be sure you can stay at certain resorts, it’s best to plan a bit further ahead! We suggest you book at least your first two nights before departing Denarau Marina. All accommodation bookings can be made directly on this site.
- There is a minimum 2 night stay at each resort.
- Some resorts charge a water taxi fare to collect you from the Yasawa Flyer.
- You can’t come back to Denarau then go out again, your pass is invalid as soon as you get to Denarau.
- Travel outside the dates of your pass will be charged the normal fare.
- If your name is not on the pass it will be confiscated and the balance lost.
- Rates valid for travel from 1 April 2023 to 31 March 2024 including all taxes
- Departs daily to the
- Yasawas at 8.45am
- Mamanucas at 9am, 12.15pm and 3.15pm
- Check in half an hour before departure
Discounts on these passes are only available exclusively on this website and not available anywhere else.