Take a fast jet boat ride on Fiji’s most scenic Navua River followed by a swim at the huge waterfall, tour the spice garden with lunch at the village then raft down the river, jump back on the jet boat for fun spins on the return.
Experience this full-day Fijian cultural adventure on the Navua River. You will be introduced to a slice of Fiji’s best scenery very little people have seen. Your day will include an exhilarating jet boat ride up the Navua River. A refreshing swim at the base of Navua River’s biggest waterfall. Inflatable rafting, a village visit with a visit to a fruit, vegetable & spice farm and finally a Fijian style Barbecue lunch.
A package that has everything an adventure seeker could ever want:
- Fast Jet Boat ride up the Navua river past villages and farms to the waterfall
- Refreshing swim at the base of the waterfalls
- Board your inflatable raft for a one hour paddle down the river over easy rapids
- Jet Boat ride back to the village for your Fijian style BBQ lunch, then a herbal & spice farm tour.
- Learn more about some of Fiji’s age old war clubs, whales tooth, fish traps, wedding costumes and many more.
- It’s a long drive (3 hours) if you start your tour from Nadi – but well worth it!
- If you’re on a cruise ship docking in Suva you can also do this tour, they will pick you up from the wharf and drop back at times suitable for your arrival and departure. You might be on a different river but the experience will be exactly the same.
- Tour goes 6 days a week from Monday to Saturday.
Fiji Jet Boating Adventures will introduce you to a slice of Navua River’s scenery only a select few have ever seen. Cruise the Navua River and experience a scenic and memorable experience you will never forget.