Awesome foursome sightseeing tour on the Navua River, the Jewel of Fiji. A boat ride, waterfall swim, bamboo rafting, and a village tour.
Take a trip down the Jewel of Fiji, the Navua River. Then experience even more that this beautiful place has to offer.
- Cruise up the scenic Navua River in a long boat.
- Pass waterfalls, tropical rain-forests, and meandering rapids.
- Just a short walk to the biggest waterfall on the Navua River.
- Enjoy a fabulous swim and relax in the cooling water.
- Back on board the long boat for a short journey down river to the bamboo rafts.
- Climb on for a peaceful ride down stream.
- Back on the long boat again to the Fijian village.
- Experience a traditional Kava ceremony.
- Watch the war dance performance by the young men of the village.
- Opportunity to meet the kids and hear them sing for you. So cute!
- Lovo lunch and yummy dishes made by the ladies of the village.
- Great demonstration of coconut husking, how to make coconut cream, and more.
- Buy a fresh coconut and drink the delicious water, which is jam packed with good stuff.
- See how the ladies make the paintings and mat weaving.
- Lovely jewellery and souvenirs to buy just before leaving.