Tandem skydive is more than just jumping out of a plane – it’s an experience that puts both your body and mind through their paces. A true life experience that will stay with you forever.
A tandem skydive is the quickest and easiest way to feel the thrill of freefall. No previous experience is required, as you will be securely attached to one of our world-class instructors who will guide you through the whole experience.
Whether you’re living locally or just visiting, a tandem skydiving experience over the Denarau Island is a must-try when in Fiji! Experience the thrill of skydiving as high as 14,000 feet (up to 60 seconds of freefall) in the air with breathtaking views of the beautiful blue waters, white sandy beaches and beautiful fringing coral reefs of the Fiji Islands
Island Hoppers is Fiji’s premium air transport service specializing in an efficient and reliable helicopter and fixed-wing aeroplane transfers for passengers to maximize their “Island Time”. For more than 35 years Island Hoppers has been operating in Fiji and has built up a wealth of knowledge of Fiji and its 330 Islands. Island Hoppers boasts a modern fleet of four helicopters and four turbine-powered aeroplanes with seating for 9 passengers each.
Your Skydive Includes:
- Free pickups and dropoffs provided from all Denarau, Nadi and local hotels for all FREE FALLFIJI experiences.
- personalised instruction & safety briefing video
- complimentary WIFI, water and soft drinks at the FREE FALL FIJI Skydive Centre.
- a breathtaking scenic flight
- heart pumping and exilirating freefall up to one minute
- epic parachute ride down
- use of latest modern equipment
- certificate of attainment
- optional DVD/PHOTO package
- a big Smile
FREE FALL FIJI’s aircraft – the P-750 XSTOL – was specifically built and designed for Skydiving by Pacific Aerospace New Zealand and is globally recognized as the ultimate Skydiving aircraft providing unmatched safety with a wide center of gravity range, making for a very stable jump platform.